Accreditation and License
Liberty Intitute has been licensed by the State of New Jersey Department of Education & Department of Labor and Workforce Development/Health and Human services.
Liberty Institute has been recognized for its career training and language programs at the local, state, national, and international levels. This approval allows us to provide education to students who qualify for training or tuition benefits through the State of New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development in NJ, NY and PA, Workforce Investment Act (WIA), National Emergency Grants (NEG), New Jersey Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (NJ DVR). Liberty Institute provides National Certification in these healthcare programs through the auspices of the National Association of Certified Technicians (NACT), accredited member of Institute for Credentialing Excellence (ICE).
Accreditation is regarded as one of the key benchmarks for measuring the quality of an organization. Preparing for accreditation gives our organization an opportunity to identify strengths as well as opportunities for improvement. The accreditation process provides essential information needed to make decisions regarding operations that will improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our organization.
BECOME A PROVIDER OF CHOICE
- Differentiate our organization from other educational providers
- Illustrate our commitment to quality and ensure that our students are receiving the best education possible
- Gain student recognition and trust
- Strengthen consumer confidence in our organization and the quality of services we provide
- Illustrate our organization’s ability to maintain compliance with national industry standards and changes